All citizens of the European Union can apply for a job by sending a question by email or directly filling in the online application form.

  1. Biography (Curriculum vitae – CV) which must include name, surname, date of birth, contact, degree of education and working experience.
  2. English proficiency level depending on the workplace for which the person applies for.

The Dutch language is usually not necessary but it is an advantage.

Valid passport or identification card from one of the European Union countries.

BSN (Burgerservicenummer) is a unique personal number that you receive when registering in the Netherlands for contact with authorities and tax service.

RNI (Registratie Niet-Ingezetenen) stands for a registration of a person who does not live in The Netherlands or has been in the Netherlands for less than 4 months and is affiliated with the authorities and the tax service. It is also a form of registration if you are on temporary work in the Netherlands.

The BSN number gets every person, under certain law regulations, who lives and works in the Netherlands.

The RNI status gets every person, under certain law regulations, who is on temporary work and stay in the Netherlands.

  1. In cases where the employer provides accommodation you will need to enclose a valid passport or identification card from your country and must be a part of the European Union. When the BSN number and RNI status are obtained, it is then that the employer reports the employee to the address temporarily.
  2. In cases when a person rents an apartment by himself and registers in the municipality, the person receives a BSN number and acquires the status of a permanent residence.

A valid passport or identification from card of the country of the European Union, a deposit, an international birth certificate and an international marriage certificate.

A BSN number/RNI status, which is obtained upon registration in the municipality.

An employment contract in the Netherlands.

A valid ID card or EU Passport.

Note: Some of the banks in the Netherlands do not have the option to open accounts for non-residents (a person who does not have a permanent residence in the Nethelands), so it is best to check before going to the bank office if this bank is an option for you. Also, a faster and simpler option is to open a bank account in an Online Bank that is valid and used for business in the Netherlands.

Rugowit company is cooperating with companies and agencies which provide accommodation for employees, to offer them better conditions for the start of a new life and work in the Netherlands. 

This gives the employee the opportunity to start working immediately and it gives the employee time to find his own place to live.

The public transport in the Netherlands is well organized and adapted to working people. A large number of lines run every day, some of them even 24 hours a day.

All schedules and necessary information about public transport can be found on the online application, and for the rail transport on

For cheap travel with the public transport it is necessary to have an OV chipkaart. The OV-chipkaart is a payment method for the public transport in the Netherlands. If you carry your OV-chipkaart with you, you no longer need to think about strip tickets or metro tickets. You top op your credit onto the OV chipkaart in Euros or add a travel product, such as a single journey thicket, a monthly pass for commuting or a season ticket.

The Dutch language course is possible to attend at the language schools in the country from where candidate arrives or upon arrival in the Netherlands. 

The language can be learned through online courses and/ or with a mobile applications. 

People can also find Dutch language courses in the municipalities where they are registered.

A valid driving license of one of the European Union countries (it is not mandatory to have a Dutch driver's license).